Visit Bergerac - gateway to the Dordogne
Bergerac is often called the gateway to the Perigord. Situated towards the west edge of the Dordogne department, Bergerac airport is now also a major arrival point for visitors to the Dordogne and Lot et Garonne region. The town is well placed for visitors, with convenient access to the highlights of the area.
This travel site is your one stop resource for visiting Bergerac, with:
- Photos, shopping, tourist information etc in visitor information for Bergerac
- A little history of Bergerac
- great prices for Bergerac car hire
- full flight search for flights to Bergerac airport
- a selection of hotels in Bergerac
Because of the large number of visitors on our parent site (www.francethisway.com) we are able to access for you the very best prices possible for all your travel arrangements, using price comparison searches across almost all major travel suppliers..
The goal of this site is therefore simple - to help ensure your visit to Bergerac is a great success and also great value for money.