Bergerac Airport flights and information
Bergerac airport has only been open to the general public for a few years, but has already proved to be one of the great successes of the 'budget airline' destinations. Ryanair, FlyBe and Jet2 are the main airlines that fly into Bergerac-Roumaniere airport.
See Cheap Flights to Bergerac to search all available flights
The airport is only a few kilometres to the west of Bergerac itself (although not served by public transport), and is easily accessed on roads that are seldom congested.
There are now flights from many UK and several other European destinations that fly into Bergerac airport including:
- Birmingham airport - Bergerac : Flybe
- Bristol airport - Bergerac : Ryanair
- Edinburgh airport - Bergerac : Flybe
- East Midlands airport - Bergerac : Ryanair
- Exeter airport - Bergerac : Flybe
- Leeds/Bradford airport - Bergerac : Jet2
- Liverpool airport - Bergerac : Ryanair
- London Stansted - Bergerac : Ryanair
- Manchester - Bergerac : Jet2
- Southampton airport - Bergerac : Flybe
Although the number of flights and available destinations is greater in the summer, the airport is now open all year round.
Since 2009 the airport at Bergerac has undergone substantial enlargements and modifications, which significantly improve the facilities available.